Handwriting: Fine motor and Handwriting Skills
Kid Skills Writing Program provides children with the opportunity to develop fine motor skills and writing skills in a small group or individual sessions.
Children in this program will:
- Develop fine motor strength and coordination for age-appropriate writing grasps, letter formation and letter spacing.
- Use of Handwriting Without Tears concepts
- Address "problem" issues including letter reversals, spacing, pencil grip, etc.
- Participate in activities to improve visual motor and visual perceptual skills.
- Address seating, posture, upper body strength, and endurance.
Spring and summer are great times to work on handwriting! Contact us regarding small groups or individual sessions. Jill@kidskillstherapy.com